We offer Theralase, a natural and effective treatment for your pain.
Theralase Therapeutic Laser Treatments provide patients with a safe, effective and painless therapy that uses the body's own natural healing systems to relieve pain, increase joint mobility, increase tissue integrity and promote cell regeneration.
Theralase Therapeutic Laser Treatment offers treatment for both acute and chronic pain conditions. Within a short period of time, patients who have been incapacitated or restricted by pain for years regain the active and healthy lifestyles they knew before their injury or illness occurred.
Conditions successfully treated
- Low Back Pain and Sciatica
- Neck Pain / WAD
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow / Golfer's Elbow
- Rotator Cuff Tears
- Shoulder / Hip Bursitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spurs
- Diabetic Ulcers
Therapeutic Laser Biological Effects
Therapeutic lasers work by supplying energy to the body in the form of billions of photons of light. The body absorbs this laser light on a cellular level and transforms it into chemical energy, which the body then uses to commence its own tissue repairs. The biostimulating effect of laser therapy causes a decrease in inflammation and pain and an increase in tissue regeneration and healing.
- Rapid Cell Growth - Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Tissue Repair - Laser light stimulates tissue repair at the cellular level resulting in accelerated tissue healing.
- Increased Metabolic Activity - Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus a greater production of the basic food source for cells.
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation - Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action - Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity - Laser light increases nutrient delivery to damaged tissue through increased blood flow.
- Stimulated Nerve Function - Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in "dead" limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Theralase Lasers Burn?
No, there are two general types of medical lasers: high power lasers which cut through tissue and lower power lasers such as Theralase lasers which stimulate tissue repair.
Can Theralase Lasers Be Harmful?
No, Theralase lasers used for tissue stimulation are not strong enough to damage cells; so even if they were used 24 hours a day, they would not be able to harm you.
Do Theralase Lasers Work?
Yes, Theralase laser therapy is safe, effective and painless, with results which are often immediate with no side effects. Efficacy rates in excess of 90% are routinely achieved.
How Do Theralase Lasers Work?
When laser light interacts with tissue, it causes certain photochemical reactions to occur and stimulates natural biological healing processes.
How Long Does The Therapy Take?
Treatment time will vary from as little as 2 minutes to as long as 20 minutes. The total number of treatments required varies between 5 and 25 depending on the body's natural healing rate and the severity of the condition.
Will It Work For My Pain?
Yes, while some patients get immediate results, others may require repetitive treatments before there is a lasting effect. Your Theralase certified laser specialist is best able to develop a treatment program in connection with you that will be specifically tailored to treat your condition.